WEBSITE INFORMATION NOTE
This documents makes reference to the use of the website www.vicmatie.com, belonging to the company SIVA SRL, and of the brands VIC MATIE’, Vic, RBRSL.. Our purpose is to guarantee our users at all times, protection of their personal data in terms of Art. 13 of Law Decree 196/2003 In virtue of this document, SIVA SRL informs that:
1. The data acquired shall be collected and processed in order to process your requests made to SIVA SRL. and in fulfilment of every legal and contractual obligation deriving therefrom.
2. The data shall be processed using paper and electronic means and shall be lawfully stored and processed according to the provisions of Law Decree 196/2003.
3. The data collected may, subject to specific consent, be used for marketing and promotional purposes.
4. The spontaneous provision of your email address for subscription to our newsletter shall be solely used to update you on our promotions and on product novelties. In virtue of this document, you hereby authorise SIVA SRL to process your personal details. The submission of the details is optional. Failure to provide your address shall inhibit the provision of the above-indicated service.Should you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, send a mail to the address email@example.com and write “Cancel Subscription” in the Subject.
5. Without prejudice to the notifications and communications in compliance with legal obligations, your data can be transmitted to authorised persons such as the parent, subsidiary and associate companies charged with the data processing pursuant to Article 29 of the Data Protection Code.
6. With regards to the data itself, it shall be possible to exercise the rights provided at Art. 7 of Law Decree 196/2003, the provisions of which are quoted below.
7. The Data Controller of your personal data is: SIVA SRL, with seat and operational headquarters at Arcevia (AN) – District of Piticchio no. 230, in the person of the legal representative.
8. A complete and updated list of the persons responsible for processing is available from the Company’s headquarters.
The computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of our website shall, during their regular use and throughout the duration of the connection, acquire some personal data implicitly transmitted in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This information is not obtained with the intention of linking it with the identified persons; however, of its very nature and by means of processing and association with other data, it could result in user identification (for example, IP addresses), the domain names of the terminals used, the applicants addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form, etc. This data, which is immediately cancelled after processing, shall only be used to acquire anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to ensure proper operation thereof.